ZTE sub-brand Nubia on Tuesday launched Nubia X as its latest flagship in China. The 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant of Nubia X has been priced at CNY 3,299 for the Black and Grey with Gold color models. The Blue model, however, costs CNY 3399. The 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant has been priced at CNY 3,699 for the Black and Grey with Gold color models, while the Blue model costs CNY 3,799. The premium 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant costs CNY 4,199 for the Black and Gold color models, while the Blue with Gold color model has been priced at CNY 4,299. The smartphone goes on sale on November 5. It is available on Nubia’s China site, TMall, JD.com, and Suning.
Nubia X specifications
– The Nubia X runs Nubia UI 6.0.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
– 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) primary display with 19:9 aspect ratio
– It has a secondary 5.1-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio
– The Nubia X is powered by the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with Adreno 630 GPU
– 6GB and 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB, with no option for expansion
– There is a dual camera setup. There is a 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash; and a 24-megapixel secondary sensor with f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. There is no front camera, but since the handset has a display at the back, you can use it to capture selfies
– Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB Type-C port
– Sensors: An accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor
– 3,800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging.