Vivo has launched a new smartphone – Vivo Z3i – in China. Vivo Z3i priced at CNY 2,398. The handset comes in Aurora Blue and Millennium Powder color variants.
Vivo Z3i specifications
– The Vivo Z3i runs Funtouch OS based on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes with Jovi voice assistant
– 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280) Super AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 90.3 percent screen-to-body ratio
– Powered by the octa-core Mediatek Helio P60 processor
– 6GB of RAM
– Vivo Z3i bears a dual camera setup with a 16-megapixel sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor
– At the front, the Vivo Z3i features a 24-megapixel camera, which is slightly different than the Vivo V11 that has a 25-megapixel sensor
– Connectivity options in the Vivo Z3i include 4G VoLTE, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. Sensors on board the handset are an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor
– It comes with facial recognition technology and a fingerprint sensor as well. The smartphone is fuelled by a 3,315mAh battery.