How to create a full backup of your Windows 10: It’s not the question of if, but when. Sooner or later the disc drive on your laptop can fail, malware might head of your system, or a critical error might corrupt your data. If you are not making regular backups of your system, you may lose some important documents, irreplaceable photos, and all the settings.
On Windows ten, there are plenty ways to backup your system and data while not having to resort to third-party solutions, and the built-in system image tool is one amongst them.
A system image could be a backup that contains everything stored on your laptop, together with the complete installation of Windows ten, settings, applications, and all your files, moreover as any further drives you’ll have connected. If your computer ever fails you will always be able to restore it in minutes as same as it was.
To create a full backup using Windows 10’s system image tool, you need to attach storage device with enough available space then use these steps. (If you do not understand precisely what proportion house are required to store the backup, you’ll be able to perpetually connect the drive, and also the wizard can allow you to understand.) Here’s how:
Open control panel.
Click on System and Security.
Click on Backup and Restore (Windows 7).
On the left pane, click the create a system image link.
Under “Where do you wish to save the backup?” choose the On a hard disk choice.
Using the “On a hard disk” drop-down menu, choose the storage to save the backup.
Click the start backup button.
It will create the full backup of your system. And during this process, the windows will be using shadow copy that means you can still use your computer as you do.
Finally, keep in mind to disconnect the external backup drive and store it in a very safe place.
More Windows Related Tutorial:
- How to remove password in Windows 10
- How to Add Hibernate to the start Menu in Windows 10
- How to fix Audio problem in Windows 10
- How to uninstall a program in Windows 10
- What is hiberfil.sys on Windows and How to delete it?
- How to Clean Install Windows 10 from USB
- 8 Ways to Open Task Manager in Windows
- How to Open the System Information Panel on Windows
- How to Close Program windows in your windows
- How to Combine photos into one PDF in Windows 10
- How to Restore Missing Desktop Icons in Windows 7, 8 or 10
- How to set your default browser in Windows 10
- Common Cortana voice commands on Windows 10
- How To Create Bootable Flashdrive For Windows
- How to Find and Delete duplicate files in Windows 10
- How To Create a Windows e-mail shortcut
- How to free up hard drive space in windows 10
- How to open the Command Prompt : 10 Quick Ways Every Windows User Must Know
- How to connect your Phones to Windows 10
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- How to change default system font in Windows 10
- How to edit videos in Windows 10
- How to adjust screen brightness in Windows 10