How to delete all downloaded YouTube offline videos at one time check below steps :
- Open the YouTube app and tap on your profile on the top right corner.
- Now go ahead and tap Settings. On Android, open the Downloads section, while on iPhone and iPad, you need to scroll down to the Offline section
- Here, just tap Delete Downloads to delete every offline video on your device at once
How to delete downloaded YouTube offline videos individually
- Tap on the Library tab at the bottom right corner and then open the Downloads tab under Available Offline. You’ll see the entire list of videos that are stored offline.
- Tap on the three vertical dots next to the video you want to delete and then select Delete from Downloads and remove the videos individually.