How to recall sent mail in gmail : Have you ever sent an email and just after few seconds, did you realize that you could have been more better or you you forgot to attach an attachment or something? Either it’s about applying for a new job or sending some documents to your boss.
After years in beta, the Gmail undo send feature is available for all the users and you can stop sending those unplanned mails.
It simply works by delaying sending mail by some seconds and offer you a chance to realize and undo the mail. Here is how,
First click on the gear icon on the top right of your screen which are the settings.
Under general tab tick the box says “Enable undo send”
Use the drop down menu to choose how long you’d like to delay sending the email. Or can say the time limit you’ll have to hit undo.
Now save the setting by hitting the save button at the bottom of your page.
Now when you send an email you’ll the ‘Your message has been sent’ box with an additional Undo option. Hit Undo within the time limit and the person will never know you sent it.
CHECK MORE TIPS & TRICKS :
- How To Post Multiple Pictures On Instagram
- How To Use Poll Feature On Instagram Stories
- How To Use Your Laptop As Wifi Hotspot
- How To Download Facebook video
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ : The best tips and tricks
- How to Back Up SMS Messages on Your Android Phone
- 5 Google Tricks For Better Search Results
- How to Delete All Offline Videos From the YouTube App
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 : Best Features You Must Know
- How to use Bixby Vision on Galaxy S9/S9+?
- How to use emoji on Chrome OS
- How to Enable Dictation for Voice Input on iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows Devices
- How to enable ‘Do Not Disturb’ status on your Xbox One
- How to make Windows programs open as full screen
- How to enable ‘Always-On’ display on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- How to Create Apple ID
- How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Use WhatsApp On Computer
- How To Check Internet Speed
- How To Take Pictures On Any Android Device Using Finger Print Sensor
- How To Grant Gmail Access To Someone Without Sharing Password
- How To Run Full Android Marshmallow On your Pc Without Installing Any Emulators
- How To Make Pendrive Bootable
- How To Restore Deleted Contacts From Google
- How to transfer Music Directly from Computer to iPhone without iTunes