How to transfer Music Directly from Computer to iPhone without iTunes : IOS is one of the best and most secure operating system which was introduced for small pocket sized phone. Apple is one such brand which puts lots of restrictions. When it comes to transfer of music between your devices, it becomes a headache with apple. Here is the simplest solution of this problem.
One of the best ways to transfer data is to use iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer. This is a device manager that allows you to do a lot of things that you normally can’t with iTunes, including copying of music that you want directly from computer to your iPhone, or extracting music from iPhone. You can transfer songs one at a time, or even your whole playlist at once.
Find the songs you want to transfer on your PC. These might be in your music folder or somewhere else.
Open up TunesMate, connect your iPhone. Then click on the Music tab on TunesMate.
Simply drag and drop music from the folder on your PC to the TunesMate window.
Keep in mind that even if the format of the music is one that iPhone would normally not support, TunesMate converts it for you conveniently while it is being transferred.
CHECK MORE TIPS & TRICKS :
- How To Post Multiple Pictures On Instagram
- How To Use Poll Feature On Instagram Stories
- How To Use Your Laptop As Wifi Hotspot
- How To Download Facebook video
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ : The best tips and tricks
- How to Back Up SMS Messages on Your Android Phone
- 5 Google Tricks For Better Search Results
- How to Delete All Offline Videos From the YouTube App
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 : Best Features You Must Know
- How to use Bixby Vision on Galaxy S9/S9+?
- How to use emoji on Chrome OS
- How to Enable Dictation for Voice Input on iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows Devices
- How to enable ‘Do Not Disturb’ status on your Xbox One
- How to make Windows programs open as full screen
- How to enable ‘Always-On’ display on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- How to Create Apple ID
- How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Use WhatsApp On Computer
- How To Check Internet Speed
- How To Take Pictures On Any Android Device Using Finger Print Sensor
- How To Grant Gmail Access To Someone Without Sharing Password
- How To Run Full Android Marshmallow On your Pc Without Installing Any Emulators
- How To Make Pendrive Bootable
- How To Restore Deleted Contacts From Google