How to Use Airpods with your Andriod: Who doesn’t want to listen music with an amazing quality. There are many earphones and headphones available on the market. Buy Apple’s Airpods are something unique, a whole different thing with an amazing audio quality with a dashing look. Don’t you think so? But wait does apple airpods are only made to work with iPhones? Not exactly, you can use the airpods with the android device too.
You won’t get all the features that you would be getting with an Apple device. Your phone won’t show you the battery remaining in your airpods and Siri won’t be available to answer any of your requests.
let’s check out how to do it.
Step1: On your Android device, navigate to the Settings option
Then go to the > Connected Devices option.
Then go to the > Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth.
Step2: Then open the AirPods case, tap on the button on the back and hold the case near the Android device. Your AirPods should be on the onscreen list of connected devices now.
Step3: Tap the AirPods name on the screen and you should be good to go.
Now enjoy your favourite music on airpods with your Android device.
CHECK MORE TIPS & TRICKS :
- How To Post Multiple Pictures On Instagram
- How To Use Poll Feature On Instagram Stories
- How To Use Your Laptop As Wifi Hotspot
- How To Download Facebook video
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ : The best tips and tricks
- How to Back Up SMS Messages on Your Android Phone
- 5 Google Tricks For Better Search Results
- How to Delete All Offline Videos From the YouTube App
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 : Best Features You Must Know
- How to use Bixby Vision on Galaxy S9/S9+?
- How to use emoji on Chrome OS
- How to Enable Dictation for Voice Input on iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows Devices
- How to enable ‘Do Not Disturb’ status on your Xbox One
- How to make Windows programs open as full screen
- How to enable ‘Always-On’ display on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- How to Create Apple ID
- How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Use WhatsApp On Computer
- How To Check Internet Speed
- How To Take Pictures On Any Android Device Using Finger Print Sensor
- How To Grant Gmail Access To Someone Without Sharing Password
- How To Run Full Android Marshmallow On your Pc Without Installing Any Emulators
- How To Make Pendrive Bootable
- How To Restore Deleted Contacts From Google
- How to transfer Music Directly from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
- How to recall sent mail in Gmail
- How To Activate Dark Theme On Youtube
- How To Create a Windows e-mail shortcut
- How to Change the Download Folder in Chrome
- How to Use Chrome Extensions in Incognito Mode
- How to save Web Pages in your smartphone to access offline
- How to make programs run faster in less RAM
- How to free up hard drive space in windows 10
- How to change your News Feed priority on FB
- How To Enable DNT In All Browsers And Sites
- How to open the Command Prompt : 10 Quick Ways Every Windows User Must Know
- How to move android apps from phone memory to SD card
- How To Create Bootable Flashdrive For Windows
- How to deauthorize computer in iTunes
- How to Install MIUI 10 Beta on Xiaomi Phones
- How to turn off AutoPlay on YouTube
- How to automatically repeat YouTube videos
- How to Find and Delete duplicate files in Windows 10
- How to record an Animoji
- How to get Twitter Account verified
- How to share 360 degree images on Facebook
- How to record the screen on an Android device
- How to Turnoff Auto play option on facebook