Huawei Honor 7C is likely to debut in India on May 22. An official teaser on Twitter suggests the new smartphone launch will be the Honor 7C. The latest development importantly emerges just before the launch of the Honor 10 that is taking place at 6:30pm IST in London later today, May 15.
The two phones featured in the teaser are not two distinct models but just one model flipped horizontally to highlight a dual camera setup. It also includes a #LoveSeven hashtag that points to the new Honor 7 series launch. “We can’t keep calm as the season to fall in love is here!! Stay tuned cause #LoveSeven is coming your way! [sic]” the tweet reads.
Launched in China in March, the Honor 7C comes in two variants – both in Red, Black, Gold, and Blue colour options. The 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant of the Honor 7C is available in China at CNY 899, while its 4GB RAM, 64GB onboard storage variant comes with a price tag of CNY 1,299.
Honor’s event kicks off at 11:30AM today, and you can watch the launch live stream online. The live stream is being hosted on Honor India’s Facebook page, as well as YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can watch the live stream in the video embedded below.
Honor 7C runs EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo and features a 5.99-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) IPS display with a 2.5D curved glass protection.
– It has octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, coupled with 3GB of RAM.
– Dual rear camera setup that has a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor, On the front, the smartphone has an 8-megapixel sensor with a fixed focus lens sporting an f/2.0 aperture.
– Honor 7C has 32GB and 64GB storage options both expandable via microSD card.
– In terms of connectivity, the handset has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
– It has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
-It packs a 3000mAh battery and measures 158.3×76.7×7.8mm.