-Reduce screen display time : Reduce screen display time and set it 15 seconds / 30 seconds to quickly turn off display and save battery in galaxy S9 & S9 plus. Settings > Device > Display > Sleep > 15 seconds / 30 Seconds
-Uninstall (or disable) unused apps.
-Isloate apps draining the battery : Social media apps, in particular, tend to consume a lot of resources in the background, and to get an idea of how much power a particular app is consuming, head to System -> Device maintenance -> Battery.
-Configure the performance mode.
-Optimize optimize optimize : Settings -> Device maintenance.
-Set up battery saver : There are two modes to choose from — Mid and Max — and like most things in the interface, you can adjust the settings to configure just how aggressive each mode is.
-Start fresh and use Smart Switch.
– Factory reset galaxy S9 & S9 plus :
Step 1: Go to Settings in your Galaxy S9 & S9 plus
Step 2: Tap on Backup & reset
Step 3: Tap on Factory data reset
Step 4: Tap on Reset Phone
Step 5: Tap on Erase everything
Galaxy Note 9 Roundup:
- Top 10 Galaxy Note 9 Camera Samples You Must Check Before Buying It
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to launch in India on August 22
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9; Super Slow Motion 960fps: Video
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Apple iPhone X: Specifications Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with an all new S Pen: Top 5 features you must know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Galaxy S9+ vs Galaxy Note 8: Performance benchmarks compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Xiaomi Black Shark: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Asus ROG Phone: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Razer Phone: Compared
- Galaxy Note 9: Everything Samsung announced at Unpacked Event, Fortnite, Bixby speaker and Watch
- Galaxy Note 9 gets first software update, adds 0.2s-0.4s Super Slow-Mo recording