Apple’s New iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 pre-orders are now live on Apple Store website. ( Shipping Date September 21)
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max can be bought in the US across four mobile carriers – AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon – as well as in the SIM-free, unlocked variant. Users can choose the storage option as per need, here is the options available i.e 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
The base 64GB variant of the iPhone XS is priced at $999, the 256GB model costs $1,149, while the 512GB variant comes in at $1,349. The iPhone XS Max starts at $1,099 for the 64GB model, $1,249 for the 256GB variant, and goes up to $1,449 for the 512GB model.
Apart from the US, other countries list:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the UAE, the UK, and the US Virgin Islands.
Apple Watch Series 4 is available for pre-order at a price of $399 for the GPS-only 40mm model and $429 for the 44mm strap. The GPS+Cellular variant starts at $499 for the 40mm strap and $529 for the one with the larger 44mm band. The Series 4 with Stainless Steel case starts at $699. Even the Hermes and Nike+ editions are available for pre-order.
Airtel has announced that pre-orders for the two phones will go live starting September 21, and October 19 for the iPhone XR, on the Airtel online store.
|IPHONE PRICES||iPhone XR||iPhone XS||iPhone XS Max|
|Internal Storage||iPhone XS||iPhone XS Max|
|64GB||Rs. 99,900||Rs. 1,09,900|
|256GB||Rs. 1,14,900||Rs. 1,24,900|
|512GB||Rs. 1,34,900||Rs. 1,44,900|
IPHONE XS AND XS MAX SPECS:
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458 ppi) and 6.5-inch (458 ppi), with OLED HDR screen (Super Retina displays)
- Colors: Gold, silver and space gray finishes
- Dual camera: 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses
- Front-facing cameras: 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos
- A12 Bionic chip: 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 512GB
- IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth; up to 30 minutes in water)
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitivite screen
- Stereo sound with a wider stereo field than 2017 iPhones
- iOS 12 software
IPHONE XR SPECS:
- 6.1-inch LCD screen with 1,792×828-pixel resolution and 326ppi (Retina display)
- Aluminum body with glass back
- Single camera: 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, with OIS (same as iPhone XS)
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Portrait mode photos through software
- FaceID with same True-Depth camera system as iPhone XS
- A12 Bionic chip
- Battery life claim: 1.5 hours more per day than the iPhone 8 Plus
- IP67 water resistance
- No 3D Touch on iPhone XR. Instead, you get haptic touch, like a trackpad
- iOS 12 software
- Colors: Blue, coral (pink), yellow, white, black, Product Red