LG announced the LG Signature Edition (2018) smartphone in Korea. This LG Signature Edition (2018) phone comes bundled with free Bang & Olufsen (B & O) Beoplay H9i headphones as well. LGSignature Edition 2018 price has been set as KRW 1,999,800. The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9i headphones that are bundled for free, actually retail in Korea for KRW 700,000.
LG Signature Edition (2018) specifications:
– Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX
– 6-inch QHD+ (2880×1440 pixels) OLED display
– 18:9 aspect ratio
– HDR10, 538ppi pixel density
– Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor paired
– Adreno 630 GPU
– 6GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage (up to 2TB)
– Dual 16-megapixel cameras, with the main lens sporting a f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, and the secondary camera comes with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture. The rear unit supports LED flash as well
– At the front, there is a 8-megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
– 3300mAh battery
– Other options include 4g VoLTE, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac.