Lenovo-owned Moto has now made official the latest Moto P30 mid-range smartphone (listed as Motorola P30) in China. Moto P30 price in China is set at CNY 2,099 for the base variant with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage and CNY 2,499 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage.
Moto P30 specifications:
– Moto P30 runs the custom ZUI 4.0 atop Android 8.0 Oreo
– 6.2-inch full-HD+ (1080×2246 pixels) IPS LCD
– 18.7:9 aspect ratio
– Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC (clocked at 1.8GHz),
– 6GB of RAM, Came with a 64GB/ 128GB of inbuilt storage and is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– Moto P30 features a 16-megapixel primary rear OV16B camera sensor (f/1.8 aperture) and a secondary 5-megapixel OV5675 sensor (f/2.2 aperture) with PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, and full-HD video recording capabilities
– At front it has a single 12-megapixel camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture, double-sided AI blur, and AR capabilities
– 3,000mAh batter
– Other option for the Moto P30 include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac with hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0 LE, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
– Sensors include the handset include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, a fingerprint sensor (on the rear panel), and proximity sensor & in last weight is less than 170 grams.