Nokia 6.1 or the Nokia 6 (2018) has now become HMD Global’s second smartphone to receive the final Android 9.0 Pie stable build. With Android Pie, the Nokia 6.1 now gets features including Adaptive Battery, Slices, redesigned system navigation gestures, and many more. Nokia 6.1 users also get “exclusive” access to App Actions that offer predictions and display the expected next action in the UI.
Nokia 6.1 Plus specifications:
– The Nokia 6.1 Plus runs stock Android 8.1 Oreo
– 5.8-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display
– Nokia 6.1 Plus powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC
– Powered by a 3060mAh battery with fast charging
– 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB)
– The Nokia 6.1 Plus has a dual rear camera setup, with a 16-megapixel primary sensor featuring an f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixels, while the secondary 5-megapixel monochrome sensor sports a f/2.4 aperture and 1.12-micron pixels. The rear setup features a dual-tone flash module
– For selfie, the smartphone bears a 16-megapixel sensor coupled with a f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixels
– Other options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C (v2.0), GPS/ A-GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
– On the Sensors department, it has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, digital compass, and a proximity sensor.