OnePlus 6T was launched today at an event in New York. The OnePlus 6T price starts at $549 in the US for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage Mirror Black variant, with the 8GB+128GB Mirror Black and Midnight Black variant priced at $579, and the 8GB+256GB Midnight Black variant priced at $629.
OnePlus 6T specifications
– The OnePlus 6T runs OxygenOS-based on Android 9.0 Pie
– 6.41-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels ) AMOLED display with an 19.5:9 aspect ratio, as well as support for sRGB (100.63 percent) and DCI-P3 colour gamuts
– Waterdrop-style notch
– Three-in-one ambient light sensor, distance, and RGB sensor, as well as the front-facing camera
– Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
– The OnePlus 6T has a dual rear camera setup comprising a primary 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor with an f/1.7 aperture and 1.22-micron pixels, paired with a secondary 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K sensor with an f/1.7 aperture and1-micron pixels. It can shoot 4K video at 60fps, Super Slow Motion Video (1080p at 240fps and 720p at 480fps). A dual-LED flash accompanies the rear setup, while there is also OIS and EIS available
– The front camera on the OnePlus 6T features a 16-megapixel Sony IMX371 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and 1-micro pixels. The front camera also supports EIS, and can recording 1080p video at 30fps and 720p video at 30fps. Notably, both the front and rear cameras are unchanged from the OnePlus 6, and the Face Unlock feature – said to unlock the smartphone in 0.4 seconds – makes its way forward as well.
The OnePlus 6T comes with either 128GB or 256GB of inbuilt storage, not expandable via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802ac (dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C (v2.0) port. There is a 3,700mAh battery on board with fast charge support (5V, 4A) that’s said to deliver a full day of power in 30 minutes of charge, while the OnePlus 6T measures 157.5×74.8×8.2mm, weighing 185 grams.