The Oppo A7 smartphone is now official in China and Nepal. In China, it is priced at CNY 1,599 for its sole 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, and is available in Fresh Powder, Lake Light Green, and Amber Gold colour options. The device is set to go on sale in China from November 22, and registrations for the same have begun on the Oppo website.
Oppo A7 specifications
– The Oppo A7runs on ColorOS 5.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box
– 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD panel with a 19:9 aspect ratio, and the screen-to-body ratio of 88.3 percent, and a waterdrop-style notch.
– Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC
– 3GB/ 4GB RAM, and 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage
– 16-megapixel selfie sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor (f/2.4 aperture). However, all specs should be revealed on the day of the sale
– Connectivity options include dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB with OTG support, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
– 4,230mAh battery under the hood, the dimensions are at 155.9×75.4×8.1mm, and the Oppo A7 weighs 168 grams
– Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.