Oppo K1 has been launched in China as the company’s first smartphone in the K-Series. The Oppo K1 has been priced at CNY 1,599 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant, while the 6GB RAM/ 64GB variant costs CNY 1,799. The smartphone ships in two color- Mocha Red and Van Gogh Blue. The pre-orders for the Oppo K1 in its home country has already started and will go on sale starting from October 19.
Oppo K1 specifications:
– The Oppo K1 runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
– 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) full-HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91 percent screen-to-body ratio
– The Oppo K1 is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, clocked up to 2.2GHz
– The Oppo K1 features 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM variants
– The Oppo K1 has a dual camera setup at the back with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor
-On the front the Oppo K1 bears a 25-megapixel selfie camera
The Oppo K1 comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB). Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi i 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and GLONASS. As mentioned, the smartphone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and has a 3D glass back. Under the hood, the Oppo K1 packs a 3,600mAh battery.