Panasonic has launched a new device in its Toughbook flagship, the device main features include a 5-inch display, quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB RAM, and more importantly Android 8.1 Oreo. Priced at GBP 1,214.
“This latest Panasonic Toughbook handheld is an important addition to our growing rugged Android portfolio,” said Jan Kaempfer, General Manager of Marketing for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions.
Pansonic Toughbook FZ-T1 specifications
The Pansonic FZ-T1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo
– 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display with Glove and Rain modes
– Powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8009
– Clocked at 1.1GHz
– 2GB of RAM
– 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
– No camera at the front
– 16GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card
– Other specifications include LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Micro-USB, and a headphone jack
– 3200mAh battery, with “warm swap” function
– The FZ-T1 is IP68 water-resistant, MIL-STD 810G-certified, and can withstand a temperature range of -10 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius.