iFixit found issues with battery replacement, opening up the phone, and display repairs as well and therefore gave it a low repairability score of 4 out of 10.
iFixit notes that the Galaxy Note 9 is glued together with strong adhesive, and they had to show it heat, use suction, and slice the panel open. Once opened, they found the massive 4,000mAh battery to be glued down, making it difficult to replace.
Also, iFixit notes that the battery weighs more than what it weighed on the Galaxy Note 8. Even the S Pen was difficult to open without damage.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Tips & Tricks:
- How to screen record Fortnite and other games on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- How to use recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with an all new S Pen: Top 5 features you must know
- 7 tips and tricks for the Galaxy Note 9s new S Pen features
- Galaxy Note 9: Everything Samsung announced at Unpacked Event, Fortnite, Bixby speaker and Watch
Galaxy Note 9 Phone Comparison with other devices:
- Compare: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Huawei P20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Apple iPhone X: Specifications Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Xiaomi Black Shark: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Asus ROG Phone: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Razer Phone: Compared