Samsung Galaxy Watch comes with a starting price of Rs. 24,990. The smartwatch features a circular Super AMOLED display and It is powered by an Exynos 9110 SoC. Check the complete specifications below.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Specifications:
– The Galaxy Watch has a Tizen OS 4.0, Circular Super AMOLED panel along with Always On Display and Corning Gorilla Glass DX+ protection
– There is a dual-core Exynos 9110 SoC
– 768MB of RAM and 4GB of onboard storage
– The Galaxy Watch sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyro, and HRM
– Connectivity options include Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS/ GLONASS
– WPC standard-based wireless charging support
– The Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm variant has a 1.2-inch Super AMOLED display with 360×360 pixels resolution and a 270mAh battery. It measures 41.9×45.7×12.7mm, weighs 49 grams, and supports 22mm interchangeable straps. In contrast, the Galaxy Watch 46mm features a 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display along with a 360×360 pixels resolution and packs a 472mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 announced with 6.4-inch screen and a huge battery: Specifications, Price
- Galaxy Note 9: Everything Samsung announced at Unpacked Event, Fortnite, Bixby speaker and Watch
- YouTube Signature Devices are the best video watching phones, includes Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at the top