Sony Xperia XA2 Plus With 23-Megapixel Rear Camera Launched: Our super mid-range line inherits everything we love about the Sony innovations at the premium end of our portfolio,” said Hideyuki Furumi, Executive Deputy President at Sony Mobile Communications.
Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Colour variants available on Black, Green, Gold, and Silver. While pricing has not been revealed, the handset will be made available in late August 2018. It comes with the fingerprint sensor on the back of the smartphone.
Sony Xperia XA2 Plus:
– Android Oreo out-of-the-box,
– 6-inch full-HD+ display
– Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC
– 4GB/ 6GB of RAM
– 32GB and 64GB, which is expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB)
– 23-megapixel rear sensor with Hybrid autofocus, 84-degree wide-angle lens, and support for 4K video recording
– On the front, the handset sports an 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture for selfies and video calling
– 3,580mAh battery
Other options includes, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and USB Type-C. Dimensions of the phone are 157x75x9.6mm and weight is 205 grams.