Chinese electronics giant Xiaomi on Tuesday announced the launch of its latest budget smartphones – Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A – at an event held in China.
Redmi 6 specifications
– Runs MIUI 9 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box
– 5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display
– 18:9 aspect ratio
– Powered by an octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
– Clocked at 2GHz
– 3GB/ 4GB of RAM, 32GB/ 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– Horizontally stacked dual camera setup at the back, with a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, both with a 1.25 micron pixels and AI capabilities.
– Xiaomi Redmi 6 gets a 5-megapixel selfie sensor
– Other specs includes 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB.
– Sensors: Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity sensor
– Measures in at 147.5×71.5×8.3mm,
– Weighs 146 grams
– & 3000mAh battery.
in China has been set at CNY 799 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage variant and CNY 999 for the model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. Redmi 6A price in China has been set at CNY 599 for 2GB RAM/ 16GB inbuilt storage variant.
Redmi 6A specifications :
-Redmi 6A runs MIUI 9 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box
-5.45-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) display,
– 18:9 aspect ratio and pixel density of 295ppi
– Powered by a quad-core 12nm MediaTek Helio A22 SoC
– 2GB of RAM,16GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– Single 13-megapixel rear sensor with f/2.2 aperture and PDAF, unlike its big brother Redmi 6 that has two sensors on the back.
– The front of the smartphone gets a 5-megapixel camera sensor, with f/2.2 aperture and Portrait mode, for selfies and video calling
– 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (only 2.4GHz), GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB
– Sensros : accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and proximity sensor
– 3000mAh battery
– Measures 147.5×71.5×8.3mm
– Weight is 145 grams.