The YouTube app on Android is getting Incognito mode that will let users browse videos on the mobile app without worrying about their watch and search history.
The new mode is available in the Account section of the app, where a toggle to “Turn on Incognito mode” should appear once the update rolls out.
“When you turn off Incognito or become inactive, your activity from this session will be cleared and you’ll return to the account last used,” a message reads when you tap the option.
- How to skip youtube video ahead
- How to turn off AutoPlay on YouTube
- How to automatically repeat YouTube videos
- How To Activate Dark Theme On Youtube
- YouTube picture-in-picture is now free on Android 8.0 Oreo devices
- How to Delete All Offline Videos From the YouTube App