Caviar, a Russia-based online boutique famous for its outrageously-expensive customized smartphones and accessories, thinks that the Galaxy Note 9’s price is too low for a smartphone of its caliber. Caviar has launched a special ‘Fine Gold Edition’ of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, which has a back panel made from 1kg of pure gold.
The Fine Gold Galaxy Note 9 starts at RUB3,87 million or around $60,000/€50,000. If you want the top-of-the-line 512GB version, you’ll have to pay 66,840 roubles (~$1,000) more.
If gold isn’t your choice, Caviar offers other customized versions of the Galaxy Note 9 like golden engraving, alligator leather, and composite onyx. There’s even a version with a golden logo of the Russian Federation.
Galaxy Note 9 Related News:
- Top 10 Galaxy Note 9 Camera Samples You Must Check Before Buying It
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to launch in India on August 22
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9; Super Slow Motion 960fps: Video
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Apple iPhone X: Specifications Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with an all new S Pen: Top 5 features you must know
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Galaxy S9+ vs Galaxy Note 8: Performance benchmarks compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Xiaomi Black Shark: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Asus ROG Phone: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Razer Phone: Compared
- Galaxy Note 9: Everything Samsung announced at Unpacked Event, Fortnite, Bixby speaker and Watch
- Galaxy Note 9 gets first software update, adds 0.2s-0.4s Super Slow-Mo recording