Samsung has announced a new smartphone – Galaxy Jean – in its home country, South Korea.
Samsung Galaxy Jean specifications
-Samsung Galaxy Jean runs Android 8.0 Oreo
– Samsung Experience on top
– 6-inch full-HD+ (1080×2220 pixels)
– Super AMOLED Infinity Display
– 18.5:9 aspect ratio
– Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC
– 3GB of RAM, 32GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– Dual rear camera setup that consists of a 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with f/1.9 aperture
– On the front, the smartphone features a 24-megapixel camera sensor with f/1.9 aperture. Both the rear and front camera modules come with LED units.
– other options includes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Cat 6 LTE, HT40, Bluetooth 4.2 (LE up to 1Mbps), ANT+, USB Type-B, NFC, and GPS.
– Sensors onboard are an accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, gravity sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor, and RGB sensor
– 3500mAh battery
– Galaxy Jean weighs is 191 grams.