The number of Galaxy Note 9 smartphones registered by local mobile carriers came to 200,000 units on the first day of shipping to South Korean users, data showed according to industry data on Aug. 22.
The nation’s top three mobile carriers — SK Telecom, KT and LG Uplus — started delivering the Note 9 on Aug. 21 to those who preordered the Samsung phone earlier this month.
The first shipment figure for Note 9 is 10 percent higher than that for Galaxy S9, which hit the store shelves in March this year, and similar to that of Galaxy Note 8, first released approximately a year ago.
On the first day of the S9 sales earlier this year, 24,225 subscribers ported their numbers while 38,452 Galaxy Note 8 users.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Tips & Tricks:
- How to screen record Fortnite and other games on Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- How to use recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with an all new S Pen: Top 5 features you must know
- 7 tips and tricks for the Galaxy Note 9s new S Pen features
- Galaxy Note 9: Everything Samsung announced at Unpacked Event, Fortnite, Bixby speaker and Watch
Galaxy Note 9 Phone Comparison with other devices:
- Compare: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Huawei P20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Apple iPhone X: Specifications Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Xiaomi Black Shark: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Asus ROG Phone: Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Razer Phone: Compared