How to Get Your Website On Google News: When you own self-made web site, whether or not that’s a movie news website or a newscast website (or both), you may eventually wish that news website to be featured in the news section of the popular search engine. To have it on google news section, you will get massive hit on your site. For coming on that particular section you must need to follow these tips and tricks.
First of all, You must have a professional website. Your website should be responsive and quick loading. Users like good looking sites and responsive so they can easily access it via the mobile version of your site too.
Once you have your professional design ready, the second thing you need to keep in mind is to have the best menu in the header. You can try to make it mega menu this will help your visitor to check category easily.
You need more than one author writing for your news website when applying to Google News. You need a team of authors with biographical information posted for them on your website, their social media accounts, etc.
Try to write 300-400 words in your article.
Your article titles should be attractive and useful.
Have a good XML Sitemap. This will boost your Alexa ranking, and this is also the best source of getting organic search results.
Complete your site with these pages (About us, Contact, & Privacy)
In last, your article should be unique with correct grammar and eye-catching words.
Follow these tips and get a chance to come in google news section. It required hard work, so be focused and keep moving.
CHECK MORE TIPS & TRICKS :
- How To Post Multiple Pictures On Instagram
- How To Use Poll Feature On Instagram Stories
- How To Use Your Laptop As Wifi Hotspot
- How To Download Facebook video
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ : The best tips and tricks
- How to Back Up SMS Messages on Your Android Phone
- 5 Google Tricks For Better Search Results
- How to Delete All Offline Videos From the YouTube App
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 : Best Features You Must Know
- How to use Bixby Vision on Galaxy S9/S9+?
- How to use emoji on Chrome OS
- How to Enable Dictation for Voice Input on iPhone, Mac, Android, and Windows Devices
- How to enable ‘Do Not Disturb’ status on your Xbox One
- How to make Windows programs open as full screen
- How to enable ‘Always-On’ display on OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
- How to Create Apple ID
- How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Use WhatsApp On Computer
- How To Check Internet Speed
- How To Take Pictures On Any Android Device Using Finger Print Sensor
- How To Grant Gmail Access To Someone Without Sharing Password
- How To Run Full Android Marshmallow On your Pc Without Installing Any Emulators
- How To Make Pendrive Bootable
- How To Restore Deleted Contacts From Google
- How to transfer Music Directly from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
- How to recall sent mail in Gmail
- How To Activate Dark Theme On Youtube
- How To Create a Windows e-mail shortcut
- How to Change the Download Folder in Chrome
- How to Use Chrome Extensions in Incognito Mode
- How to save Web Pages in your smartphone to access offline
- How to make programs run faster in less RAM
- How to free up hard drive space in windows 10
- How to change your News Feed priority on FB
- How To Enable DNT In All Browsers And Sites
- How to open the Command Prompt : 10 Quick Ways Every Windows User Must Know
- How to move android apps from phone memory to SD card
- How To Create Bootable Flashdrive For Windows
- How to deauthorize computer in iTunes
- How to Install MIUI 10 Beta on Xiaomi Phones
- How to turn off AutoPlay on YouTube
- How to automatically repeat YouTube videos
- How to Find and Delete duplicate files in Windows 10
- How to record an Animoji
- How to get Twitter Account verified
- How to share 360 degree images on Facebook
- How to record the screen on an Android device
- How to Turnoff Auto play option on facebook
- How to access hidden Netflix categories
- How to Use Airpods with your Andriod
- How to send Message with Bitmessage
- How to download and install Mac OS 10.14 Mojave Public Beta
- How to share your live location
- How to have multiple Instagram accounts
- How to change keyboard on android
- How to switch Apple Watch faces
- How To Setup Echo
- How To Recharge Your Phone Using Facebook
- How to try the latest operating system for your iPhone and iPad: iOS 12 Public Beta
- How to move pagefile.sys
- How to set up, activate and use “Sleep Mode” feature
- How to Install Old CD-ROM Games
- How to click Amazing firework photos
- How to use AirMirror